Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1990 48' Convertible - Seriously For Sale

1990 48’ Convertible – Motivated
    Listed on YachtWorld for $199k and have flexibility – winter storage negotiable
    More Pictures on YachtWorld
    YachtWorldhttps://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/1990-hatteras-48-sportfish-8018788/
    Closing this week on new boat and want to find a good home for my Hatteras of 18 years in the Great Lakes, previously in NY. Boat has spent the last 18 years in the water for 4-months a year and the remainder of the year in heated storage in Sturgeon Bay, WI (former Palmer Johnson facility). Boat has been constantly upgraded with completely new interior with everything from floor to walls. Extensive upgrades with the key (costly) items to include:
    • One piece fiberglass windows from Lookout Windows, thanks to Broadus Rose (we miss him) (2021)
    • Starboard engine rebuilt about 45 hours ago (2021) after turbo fan blades loosened and shot aluminum into engine. Approximately 2400 hours on boat. Port engine original and strong
    • Cambria quartz counters throughout including both heads with new sinks and faucets (2020)
    • TNT Hydraulic Swim Platform with retractable chocks from Sealift
    • The gloss walls material is from 3B Cabinetry in Italy
    • Interior walls and bolsters all covered with Majiite vinyl
    If the boat interests you, let’s talk. I know every inch and system of the boat and will talk you through everything before making the trip. Boat is in the water until late October. PM me to discuss.

48C Cover.jpgAttachment 6227048C Night.jpg

Re: 1990 48' Convertible - Seriously For Sale

Beautiful boat. If only there were 3 staterooms i would be there yesterday to look at it.

I have been on this boat this summer and it is in excellent shape! Good luck on both the sale and the new purchase Phil!
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

Did this boat sell?