Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1970 38' Triple Cabin For Sale Long Island, NY

Hello All. After nearly 20 years of ownership, my wife and I are looking to sell our Hatteras and move
    down to something a bit more suited to our boating style. Here's the basics: 1970 38' Hatteras Triple Cabin. Twin Crusader 454 fwc engines. This boat is in beautiful condition with recent hull and topside
    paint. The interior is in excellent condition. Engines run well. The boat also has a custom flybridge. All new canvas and isinglass enclosure for main deck. Just did risers, elbows, thermostats, heat exchangers, shaft packing and rudder packing. Boat is a great family cruiser or live aboard. Sleeps six in six separate bunks in three cabins. Two heads, full galley up, swim platform, bow seat, lots of upgrades etc.
    Great cruiser or live aboard. Smaller boat in trade considered.
    Asking $29,900k.
    Attached Images

Re: 1970 38' Triple Cabin For Sale Long Island, NY

location?

Sorry. Didn't notice it was in the title.
    Last edited by SKYCHENEY; 09-28-2022 at 08:48 PM.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

20 years? Wow, doesn't seem like that long ago. I sold this boat to this owner. She was a shed kept Chesapeake Bay boat back then, in very nice condition. She looks great in the photo - Seems like a nice buy.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Quote Originally Posted by No Doubt View Post
    Hello All. After nearly 20 years of ownership, my wife and I are looking to sell our Hatteras and move
    down to something a bit more suited to our boating style. Here's the basics: 1970 38' Hatteras Triple Cabin. Twin Crusader 454 fwc engines. This boat is in beautiful condition with recent hull and topside
    paint. The interior is in excellent condition. Engines run well. The boat also has a custom flybridge. All new canvas and isinglass enclosure for main deck. Just did risers, elbows, thermostats, heat exchangers, shaft packing and rudder packing. Boat is a great family cruiser or live aboard. Sleeps six in six separate bunks in three cabins. Two heads, full galley up, swim platform, bow seat, lots of upgrades etc.
    Great cruiser or live aboard. Smaller boat in trade considered.
    Asking $29,900k.

Hello, if you still have this for sale I would like to see a few more pictures and perhaps we can talk.
    Thanks
    Patrick