Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Wanted 32V display case style bulbs for lower hallway ceiling

I know its a long shot but thought I would ask.

Also, we tried some of the led ones from the place in Canada. Color is like standing in a refrigerator.

Sam's has LED ones and I ordered one. They said it's a softer white- so we shall see.

I prefer the warm glow of the old "real" ones.
    1980 53' Hatteras MY, Hull # 592

"Moon River" <-- Finally picked a name

Re: Wanted 32V display case style bulbs for lower hallway ceiling

You could try SuperbrightLEDs.com, they have some warm-white or soft white LED bulbs, might be what you want. Also you might try Mcmaster.com.. if Sam's don't have them. .

I asked about this previously, for the same reason as you, and the only company who was having those manufactured was Sam's. When I called they said they stopped ordering them because they weren't selling, since most people wanted LED's. They are out of stock and have no plans to order more, they replaced that part number with a 32V LED bulb they're having made for them instead. Out of curiosity I asked the guy could you make more and he was like sure I guess, but they'd want a large minimum order and it wouldn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by cww View Post
    I asked about this previously, for the same reason as you, and the only company who was having those manufactured was Sam's. When I called they said they stopped ordering them because they weren't selling, since most people wanted LED's. They are out of stock and have no plans to order more, they replaced that part number with a 32V LED bulb they're having made for them instead. Out of curiosity I asked the guy could you make more and he was like sure I guess, but they'd want a large minimum order and it wouldn't make any sense.
    It will be interesting to see how the color of the one from Sam's is....... I have one on the way.
    Not cheap though. $27 for an adapter and $20 for the bulb it self.
    1980 53' Hatteras MY, Hull # 592

"Moon River" <-- Finally picked a name