Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Broker wanted: need help selling 60' 1971 Hatteras MY in Puerto Vallarta

Checking with the brain trust for any recommendations - my wife's grandfather (well into his 90's) needs someone who can help him sell his prized Hatteras, bought new I believe in 1971 as a 53, a 7' extension was added decades ago. As far as I can tell it's been immaculately maintained; she's stabilized & was re-powered around 2005 (I think) with 6v92's. She's docked in front of his house in Nuevo Vallarta and is flagged in MX.

They could use someone who could come take pics, get all the details together and put a good listing up. Any recommendations?

Re: Broker wanted: need help selling 60' 1971 Hatteras MY in Puerto Vallarta

[h=2]Wayne C. Jones Yacht & Ship Broker, Inc.[/h]Website
    Directions
    Save

[COLOR=#70757A !important]Boat dealer in San Diego, California

[/COLOR]

Located in: Village plaza

Address: 1050 Rosecrans St #5, San Diego, CA 92106

Phone: (866) 341-4875
    I
    know he goes to Mexico to lists boats. He lives on his in San Diego and sails to Mexico all the time. Good guy and trustworthy.

Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Call Bruce at CFB Marine. He has a house in Nuevo Vallarta and sells boats there and in San Diego 1-858-735-7078
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Yes Dan, they did close.
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.