Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boat B n B

Boat B n B

My wife and two kids are coming down to the Inlet Beach area (between Panama City Beach and Destin) the first week of October. My brother has a beach house in Inlet Beach but there won't be room for my wife and I. Kids are staying at his house. Does anyone here know of anyone doing an Airbnb on their boats in this area or anyone willing to let us stay aboard their boat from Oct 7-10th? Basically just a place to sleep and let my wife see what it's like staying on a boat.
    I grew up boating and have had boats on and off but my wife has never stayed on a boat so before we make the plunge and get us an old Hatteras I thought it might be good for her to at least make sure she can stay on a boat for a few nights. I'm open to paying whatever is fair.
    Last edited by MJER; 09-17-2022 at 06:49 PM.

Re: Boat B n B

Wasn't Randy Register "freebird" doing the bnb thing down there?
    Mark
    1981 56' MY Hull #320
    "Lady Ann"

Hey that would be cool, I believe he's a fellow Tennessean

I was looking into that but am further South in Hernando Beach. Insurance costs shut me down. Was going to to have to rent at least 50 nights a year to cover the added liability insurance. Hope you find something but I think insurance is the reason you won't find many of these.

Yeah I was worried about the insurance aspect. Such as love/hate relationship with insurance lol.