Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1991 Hatteras 52c

We have decided to sell our 1991 52c. Just finishing up a complete paint job. All soft spots and finger glass has been repaired correctly. 8v92 engines rebuilt by previous owner with less than 500 hours on them. Some interior updates with teal and holly in galley, heads and hall. We updated the windows and portholes with lookout boat windows. They turned out really nice. Updated electronics few years ago toGarmin chratplotter and radar. Only reason to sell is we decided to go to a smaller walk around, for our small children with fishing. We are purchasing another boat and motivated to take offers. Asking $150,000 but will to work with buyer. Can email or send additional pics and information. ThanksBrooks
    Attached Images

Re: 1991 Hatteras 52c

Quote Originally Posted by Texastailboard View Post
    We have decided to sell our 1991 52c. Just finishing up a complete paint job. All soft spots and finger glass has been repaired correctly. 8v92 engines rebuilt by previous owner with less than 500 hours on them. Some interior updates with teal and holly in galley, heads and hall. We updated the windows and portholes with lookout boat windows. They turned out really nice. Updated electronics few years ago toGarmin chratplotter and radar. Only reason to sell is we decided to go to a smaller walk around, for our small children with fishing. We are purchasing another boat and motivated to take offers. Asking $150,000 but will to work with buyer. Can email or send additional pics and information. ThanksBrooks
    Good Afternoon, I wish you the best of luck and your boat sounds like a real value. One small critique, that picture of your vessel is awful and I would recommend taking it down until you get some better shots. I looked for two years and first impressions are everything to decide if I am going to jump on a plane and take a look.
    Eddie Clemons Nashville, TN Southern Pride 1988 52CHATCS441K788 2004 Caterpillar 3406e's

Where is your boat located?
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Rockport Texas.