Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

NOS Onan Raw Water Pump

I was cleaning out my Dad’s garage and found a raw water pump and a couple of impellers. It’s the old style pump for the 7.5 kw generators. Onan shows a part number 131-0152 and 131-0182. This is the early style before they switched to the Sherwood pumps. The price is $350.00 with the 2 impellers. The pump is a left over from when we had the Onan repair shop in Freeport, Tx.

Re: NOS Onan Raw Water Pump

Mr Sharp, Jims43dc was just asking where he could get that pump. You have a very fair price on it.

Walt Hoover

This is the wrong pump, they had two or three different styles, I need the style with the 4 inch pulley, shaft sticks out past the mounting ears by about an inch. Thanks for the post
    Admiral-- Marilyn
    Captain--James
    1980 43 DC Hull#526
    Twin DD 671 TI

I was just looking on the trawler forum, there are a couple of members there that have connected 110 volt A/C circulating pumps to their Onans when the raw water pumps like yours failed.

Walt Hoover

I have thought of doing that but I would still need to have a idler pulley to route the belt over as the same belt turns the captive water pump also. Thinking I will just get piece of SS shaft and turn one out if I can't source one.
    Admiral-- Marilyn
    Captain--James
    1980 43 DC Hull#526
    Twin DD 671 TI

i had a machine shop make a new shaft for my onan when they discontinued it and made me buy a whole new pump. at least now i have a spare pump
    Mis b' havin
    1972 58 yachtfish
    58yf352
    pass christian, ms.