Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Stidd low back admiral helm chair for sale

I Have a used stidd low back admiral, black. It has wear and tear and signs of use, has been sitting in my garage for about 3 years. Has a few tiny spots of paint from overspray, but I will clean it up before I post closeup pics. Has a water stain on the middle part of the seat. Has some chips in the paint on the stand. Some scratches in the back of the chair. Foot rest is almost mint.Overall it’s in great shape, and will look new with a deep leather cleaning and some small paint touch ups. Located in Fort Lauderdale, but will ship if necessary. Shoot me an offer, looking for 3,000 OBO. I also have an old KVH Tracvision M9 for sale. It’s been sitting for 3 years but worked when we took it off. You’re more than welcome to test it if you have the means.. $500 obo. Also Have an IDEC HG2G-5ST22TF-B that’s brand new in box. A SeaStar Teleflex HH5272-3 Helm Pump that’s brand new, I am cleaning out the garage so I’ll have a bunch of parts to list. I’ll make a separate post with pictures and details Any questions just ask