Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Wanted- Windows and Doors

I’m looking for any windows that I might be able to use to rebuild the aft wall of my salon so they need to be square or rectangular in shape. Also, if anyone has any interior or exterior doors please let me know what you have because I am going to need a door that leads to the aft deck from the salon, as well as some interior doors to close off the pilot house and use a couple other places. Thanks, Alex
    Last edited by BFDfirefighter16; 08-06-2022 at 01:03 AM.
    Knot Your Hatt
    1975 58 LRC Hull#302
    Little River, South Carolina

Re: Wanted- Windows and Doors

Quote Originally Posted by BFDfirefighter16 View Post
    I’m looking for any windows that I might be able to use to rebuild the aft wall of my salon so they need to be square or rectangular in shape. Also, if anyone has any interior or exterior doors please let me know what you have because I am going to need a door that leads to the aft deck from the salon, as well as some interior doors to close off the pilot house and use a couple other places. Thanks, Alex
    I have a 24 x 73 inch RH teak door. Came off a 53 MY. Free for pick up.

Re: Wanted- Windows and Doors

I’m still looking for exterior doors and windows. I got the one interior door I needed. Thanks again Questover for helping me out in a huge way with the pilot house door!Alex
    Knot Your Hatt
    1975 58 LRC Hull#302
    Little River, South Carolina