Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 4th weekend

4th weekend

So what is everyone doing this weekend.

My boating will be limited to Jet skiing at the sportsmans club on the Butler Chain, Orlando FL. Club has a cook out, hotdogs and hamburgers. Large chain of lakes but still gets crazy so we go early to do our riding then quit before lunch and eat and drink all we want. Boat still in the paint shed and wont be done until 8th then a week to install the hardware after that. will be done for our first hurricane i guess

Re: 4th weekend

I'm still recovering from back surgery so I won't be doing much on the boat except watching this forum for my boating and maintenance tip fixes.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Off to Biscayne bay / Elliot key. 4 days at anchor... Aaaaaaaaahhhh.....

Captned
    Last edited by Captned; 03-23-2009 at 02:54 PM.

I'll be in Marine Park-- Sag Harbor swinging a sander and a roller on "Good Bait" (45C360), but .... the paintjob is definitely helping to "pretty up" the old girl. When I take a break, "Bufallo Soldier" (17 whaler) will get some use cruising the local anchorages.
    Have fun folks !!

going to the Pepsi 400 , Datona. Boat is within a couple of miles of the track so i will get to look at it through the fence (yard is closed on saturdays and cant get in)

I'm doing the paintwork while afloat.

I'm in Lauderdale looking for the exhaust fan in the front guest head on a 61 foot MY. I found the one in the bow head behind the medicine cabinet. Any help would be appreciated.

We were lucky to get a mooring at Monroe St. Harbor in downtown Chicago right in the middle of the Taste of Chicago, the sympony, Millenneum Park and a front row seat for our boat for the colossal fireworks display on July 3rd. We're going to have 18 on board for the day and 6 to 8 nights.

We plan on 2 overnights on the upper Potomac...dodging logs most likely due to the recent rains. Should be a great fireworks display just above the 14th St Bridge....we plan on 12 aboard. What a glorious weekend coming up...wish all the best and thank goodness for our great country! For those who cannot boat this weekend we wish you quick return to your passion.
    George

We are spending it at Plantation Harbor Marina in the Keys for the next 6 weeks. Leaving Saturday with some friends from NC. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH