Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Anyone know this 1987 53 YF in Ft Pierce? Sheluna

https://www.boattrader.com/boat/1987...rycht-8296591/

Love there fact it was Freshwater, might be the best around?
    Attached Images

Re: Anyone know this 1987 53 YF in Ft Pierce? Sheluna

Looks like a great boat , the last year for this model , I think. A two stateroom version was offered also . I would rather have that , but an extra stateroom is always useful, if not for storage.
    JMooney
    61 MY 1983 #341
    “Jerrie”
    Miami , FL

It was up here in Michigan for sale, I don't remember exactly but I don't recall the price being that high. I remember talking to the owner at the time, I believe he bought it new and just sold it to the person that ran it to Florida. He said it was the last 53 yachtfish built. That's all I know, never got a chance to get on the boat.
    1980 53' Hatteras MY, Hull # 592

"Moon River" <-- Finally picked a name

Quote Originally Posted by jmooney View Post
    Looks like a great boat , the last year for this model , I think. A two stateroom version was offered also . I would rather have that , but an extra stateroom is always useful, if not for storage.
    You are correct. There is a two stateroom model. There is one in our marina.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

How long has it been in Fort Pierce?

I looked at a 3SR 53YF there about three years ago that was a dog. Can’t remember the name, but it too had a hideous interior. To each their own, but that one doesn’t impress me at all, especially at that price.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

That boat was on Lake Erie, I believe before it went to Florida. I remember talking to a broker friend about it in Oct 2019. He called me when he listed it looking for a surround for one of the interior lights.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI