Bruce's boat has been blessed by its ownership history. It was commissioned with the loop in mind, and has to be one of the bigger yachts to complete the Loop. Oversize windlass, hydraulic system that was in place to lower the arch.
The wide body comfort of the 54 stabilized should not be under estimated. Mine's a 53 ED stabilized, and the extra beam is really nice.
Over the years of Bruce's ownership, I must confess that I originally thought a non OEM Hatt was sacreligious. In hindsight, that was short-sighted and silly. It is more like an airplane with a great STC conversion that is just better. The garage storage is simply amazing for both carrying toys and long range cruising. He has extra tankage for fuel. The watermaker noise is left out there. It holds the toys of an 80 footer.

It has to be one of the few Hatts where the owner spends more hours underway every year than he drives his car. There aren't going to be any systems that weren't used as intended.
The oversized bowthruster, new inverter and new generator bring it to be a well-found cruising platform..anywhere.
His first Hatt was a 43 DC that went to the Bahamas and everywhere in between. This one gets used and enjoyed properly. Naval Officers tend to love their boats more than landside dwellings.
I have been privileged to cruise on her a few times. I do have to get over the cockpit envy when I get back to mine.