I finally got around to doing a service on the genny in my new boat. It's a NL with a Luggar engine. Basic maintenance, including oil change, fuel filters, air filter cleaning, impeller, and antifreeze change. It did smoke a bit more than my old genny and I found the air filter foam dirty and cleaned it.

It wouldn't start at first after the fuel filters were done so I went through the steps to bleed the system. When it still wouldn't start I began to crack the fuel lines to bleed them. As I tried to loosen the first one, the injector turned instead of the line fitting. That caused the return line to crack and begin to leak.

Great. Never do maintenance. Something always breaks. So, I've ordered a new return line and will be installing it this week. So, my question is this... Since I already have 3 brand new injectors in my maint kit, should I just go ahead and replace them too since everything that needs to be removed to do so will already be off? The engine has about 4k hours on it.

Oh, and it didn't need to be bled in the first place. Turns out I forgot to open the thru Hull after replacing the impeller and the lack of water flow was detected by a sensor.