Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Water connection source

I’m looking for a source for the following connectors. I assume one is dockside water. Thoughts on what the other is for.

Thanks
    Attached Images

Re: Water connection source

On my 45, I know one is for dockside water hookup. I believe the other is for a freshwater washdown outlet.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

How do those things work anyway? I’ve never used them. Is there a second piece that attaches to the hose?

I couldn’t find the other end of the connection so I just changed out the fixture to a new stainless steel one.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

This is the part that connects to it
    Attached Images
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

Quote Originally Posted by Sadey View Post
    Beautiful.....Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Messi View Post
    I’m looking for a source for the following connectors. I assume one is dockside water. Thoughts on what the other is for.

Thanks
    In the cockpit or on the bow, I have observed that these are fresh and green water outlets.

Near the dock service power inlets, another one of these should be near. This would be the ships potable water inlet. Past this inlet the ship usually has its pressure regulator.

There are hydraulic connects available at different places but none chrome plated like the ones from Sam's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadey View Post
    Thank you, I'm missing those. I will call and order some when they open tomorrow. I use the dock water as little as possible but in the event I need to it will be nice to have the ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ralph View Post
    In the cockpit or on the bow, I have observed that these are fresh and green water outlets.

Near the dock service power inlets, another one of these should be near. This would be the ships potable water inlet. Past this inlet the ship usually has its pressure regulator.

There are hydraulic connects available at different places but none chrome plated like the ones from Sam's.
    These are in the cockpit. One is the dockside water, it is piped into a regulator. Wasn't sure about the other salt water washdown was my guess

Quote Originally Posted by Messi View Post
    These are in the cockpit. One is the dockside water, it is piped into a regulator. Wasn't sure about the other salt water washdown was my guess
    Follow it down. Maybe to a pump, maybe to a check valve and the back side of that regulator.

Anything in the owners manual?

Ah, I'm learning stuff about this web site every day. Was not sure what you had.
    Found it;
    41' CONVERTBLE-Series II (1986 - 1991)
    Last edited by Captain Ralph; 06-12-2022 at 05:05 PM.