Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hatteras 41TC Original Parts for Sale

I have a Hatteras high/low table that came with our boat, in good but not excellent shape, it is 56 years old. It is heavy and too big for our boat. We are wanting to get rid of it if anyone is interested, send me a message with an offer. I routinely travel between SW La. and SE Tex. and can deliver around the area. I can ship anywhere if you pay.

I also have an original wooden mast for our boat that is in good but not excellent shape.
    The only part that has any damage is where it screws to the metal base. It is still sturdy but that area needs to be sealed up when put back together.

Re: Hatteras 41TC Original Parts for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia II View Post
    I have a Hatteras high/low table that came with our boat, in good but not excellent shape, it is 56 years old. It is heavy and too big for our boat. We are wanting to get rid of it if anyone is interested, send me a message with an offer. I routinely travel between SW La. and SE Tex. and can deliver around the area. I can ship anywhere if you pay.

I also have an original wooden mast for our boat that is in good but not excellent shape.
    The only part that has any damage is where it screws to the metal base. It is still sturdy but that area needs to be sealed up when put back together.
    Please post a photo of the high-low table, I may be interested. Do you have the folded/low and unfolded/high dimensions?

Thanks,
    Warren
    1973 Chris-Craft 47 Commander
    1994 Sea Ray Laguna 16SC
    (wannabe Hatteras owner)

put me second in line for the table. some pics would be great
    Mis b' havin
    1972 58 yachtfish
    58yf352
    pass christian, ms.

Closed 45.5 long25.5 wide16 tallOpened up48 long44 wide28 tallPictures on the way.

Weighs 87 lbs.
    Attached Images

It's hard to post photos with a phone.
    Attached Images

Not my YouTube video. Just posted to show how it works.

Wow, what a great table design.
    Can I get in line for it??
    Last edited by Captain Ralph; 06-01-2022 at 07:43 PM.

OK, I'm going to pass. I like it but I'm sure my wife won't. Bigbill - go for it!
    Warren
    1973 Chris-Craft 47 Commander
    1994 Sea Ray Laguna 16SC
    (wannabe Hatteras owner)