Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Red caps for system monitor 12v

I have complete take-out panels if you'd like to go that route.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

My panels are all right, there are 4 of them and each one has three lights on them , out of the 12 I am only missing the one. these are not large 12 light panels. I am really hoping to find a cap sooner or later.
    Admiral-- Marilyn
    Captain--James
    1980 43 DC Hull#526
    Twin DD 671 TI

As a new Hat owner, this is my first post on this site. The responses are sincere and caring. This is how society is supposed to work. Thanks for your help. At least now I have places to look. Hoping to ultimately find several of each the red indicator lights and fuse caps. Y’all have taught me to always get spares ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark52C1983 View Post
    As a new Hat owner, this is my first post on this site. The responses are sincere and caring. This is how society is supposed to work. Thanks for your help. At least now I have places to look. Hoping to ultimately find several of each the red indicator lights and fuse caps. Y’all have taught me to always get spares ha.
    If you do find them please let us know. I have all of mine but the ones on the fly bridge are sun burned and faded a little.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    I may have some. I'll check my parts pile.
    Thank you.