Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

4" pedestal for the fighting chair on an 80s 52C, and others

I took my fighting chair off the boat and refinished it. A nice teak table has replaced it in the cockpit on that same pedestal.
    Well, I think I'll set-up my 130 pound fighting chair in the office. Perhaps, it will bring comfort to those viewing their beleagured bond portfolio.

Do you have a pedestal with spider for this chair? The pipe is 4". It's ok if it's pitted and weathered because I'll paint it.

Thanks.....
    At the mouth of the Caloosahatchee
    1984 52C

Re: 4" pedestal for the fighting chair on an 80s 52C, and others

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceClark View Post
    I took my fighting chair off the boat and refinished it. A nice teak table has replaced it in the cockpit on that same pedestal.
    Well, I think I'll set-up my 130 pound fighting chair in the office. Perhaps, it will bring comfort to those viewing their beleagured bond portfolio.

Do you have a pedestal with spider for this chair? The pipe is 4". It's ok if it's pitted and weathered because I'll paint it.

Thanks.....
    Juice-

I'm pretty sure I have a 4" SS pedestal in storage.... but I don't have a spider for it...
    JD
    1976 58' LRC Hull #311
    "Miss Maggie"
    Riviera Dunes, FL

Quote Originally Posted by JD5652 View Post
    Juice-

I'm pretty sure I have a 4" SS pedestal in storage.... but I don't have a spider for it...
    Awesome. I'll take it. A spider will be tough to find, but maybe I can machine something for the boat table and switch 'em out...or something. I'm not sure why these are so hard to find? The internet was scoured.

Whenever you get to the storage, let me know and I'll send you whatever you need.

Thanks VERY much.
    At the mouth of the Caloosahatchee
    1984 52C

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceClark View Post
    Awesome. I'll take it. A spider will be tough to find, but maybe I can machine something for the boat table and switch 'em out...or something. I'm not sure why these are so hard to find? The internet was scoured.

Whenever you get to the storage, let me know and I'll send you whatever you need.

Thanks VERY much.
    Juice-

You got it!

I have a friend that is local to my storage unit. I'll see if they can swing by and snap a couple photos.
    JD
    1976 58' LRC Hull #311
    "Miss Maggie"
    Riviera Dunes, FL