Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 58 Hatteras

58 Hatteras

Looking at 1987 58 Hatt MY. Excellent exterior and interior. Electronics need complete replacement except for AP.
    Eisen glass aft blued and needs replacement. Westmar thruster needs rebeding. Stabilizers inspected with new seals
    2 years ago Engine room nice and neat. one engine with1100 hrs, the other with 1800. One was in frame overhauled
    but paperwork unavailable.
    I know prices are crazy but trying to get prices for sale
    Thanks

Re: 58 Hatteras

There are too many variables to provide any accuracy. I could guess a range between $150k to $300k. What are they asking?

$275, somewhat overpriced as things usually are. Thanks for your input.

If it’s in generally good shape that’s not too far out of line. Just have a good engine survey done in addition to the general survey.

I just saw that boat when we were docked near it in Charleston. Paint looks pretty good. I talked to a guy that helps maintain the boat and he said the owner spends a lot keeping it up. Not much in the way of upgrades, pretty original but in good shape overall.
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

If it is maintained well you should take a shot at it. Most are not well maintained.
    Tomrealest@aol.com
    Needs, Wants & Desires
    1978 58 Hatteras Yachtfish
    SEA 21
    1974 46C #313 Hatteras Convertible