Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Garage cleanout - Toilet pumps and other stuff for sale

Got a number of parts for sale, garage cleaning. To be honest I've very little Idea how much to ask for. My Idea is about 150 to 250€ depending on condition per Item. Small stuff without motor obviously considerably cheaper.

If thereīs something for you please send me a message

3 Galleymaid toilet pumps, two of them without solenoid
    1 Galleymaid freshwater Pump for pressure system. Pressure gauge broken. Second one which currently is installed availeable on request as well. Coming out soon...

3 running takeout 32V Galleymaid head pumps availeable as well...

One Pump water only, no macerator.

One nos Galleymaid waterpump housing.

One 32V Sealed Beam seachlight insert.

Pair of original Hatteras mechanical engine controlls, levers need to be rechromed.
    Second pair becomes availeable when I convert to Kobelt.

Glendenning synchronizer also availeable, condition unknown. Has to come out, donīt want it.

All parts will be cleaned and, If wanted, repainted before shipping. All 32V stuff

Will have more later as I got 24V (engines) and 12V (light, fridge/freezer) aboard. I am about to get rid of the 32V systems since too many different voltages feel to chaotic for me and I want the whole domestic stuff converted to the 12V system. Might change the windlass as well (Muir, pretty big one)

Several rubber spareparts (Pump Inserts for Galleymaid pumps, will give them away with the pumps as long as I have stock.

Shipping will be from Europe so it might take some time or, by express freight, might be expensive. Good, cheap and fast, you only can choose two of them.
    Parts for sale.jpg

Last edited by Bernd1972; 04-28-2022 at 03:08 AM.