Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NE Rendezvous

NE Rendezvous

Good day to all.
    The Northeast Rendezvous will be in Mystic Connecticut at Mystic Seaport on August 5, 6 and 7.

Reservation in advance are encouraged.

More details to follow as the date gets closer.

Can a moderator make this a sticky? Thanks
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY

Smile Re: NE Rendezvous

Is the 2022 NE Hatteras Rendezvous in Mystic taking place? We made reservations at the Seapoort when we saw your post. Eager to meet other Hatteras owners and share sea stories!CynthiaM/Y ENDURANCE (exFLUFF)1979 43DC

Re: NE Rendezvous

Hi Anilam, me and my family are going on our 1976 43dc Did we happen to meet at Champlins last year? If you, you were with your father and I think brother, gave each a tour of our boats.
    Scott
    1976 43DCFB ,Hull #428, “Exodus”
    Long Island, NY

Unfortunately, someone had the gall to schedule our family reunion that weekend. So, I will be unable to attend. I hope everyone has a good time. I'm going to miss you guys.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Unfortunately, someone had the gall to schedule our family reunion that weekend. So, I will be unable to attend. I hope everyone has a good time. I'm going to miss you guys.
    I'll be happy to take your boat to YankeeFest so you'll be there in spirit.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    I'll be happy to take your boat to YankeeFest so you'll be there in spirit.
    Ummm, yeah... er,... no. The thought of the combination of the Bird and spirits sounds like all fun and games until someone loses an engine.
    Last edited by Avenger; 07-23-2022 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Can't spel
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Ummm, yeah... er,... no. The thought of the combination of the Bird and spirits sounds like all fun and games until someone loses an engine.
    That was uncalt for.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Yes, that was ENDURANCE, our 1979 43DC. You may remember the etching of the perky mermaid in the salon? My husband and his brothers spirited our summer home away to Block while I had to work last summer (someone has to pay for the fuel…. &#128521. My husband, son and FIL took arrival this AM at Mystic Seaport sans moi….again —still working (fuel prices up…). She is berthed on “the wall” near Spouters Tavern. I plan to train to Mystic after work today, and enjoy a dinghy ride from train to ENDURANCE. Hoping to meet you this weekend, raise a glass (or can), and share a few Hatteras stories….Cynthia

Is this actually happening next weekend, the 6th? May be able to make it down. Which marina is Mystic Seaport?

Hi Cynthia - I do remember the 'perky' etched mermaid! We should be there Thursday 8/4 - Hope you guys will still be there? I'll send you PM with my cell phone. Just got back from the mountains of West Virginia, did not see your post until now. Look forward to meeting you and your children and seeing your husband again. For any last minute folks, price to stay at Mystic Seaport is very reasonable, believe it works out to about $4/foot. For the rest of the North East gang, came across these pictures of our 2011 Rendezvous at Mystic. Nick - I can remember Ocean K Motion getting hung up on fender boards like it was yesterday

Rendevous 025.jpgRendevous 034.jpgRendevous 035.jpg
    Scott
    1976 43DCFB ,Hull #428, “Exodus”
    Long Island, NY