Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Nymph Yacht - What a Beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by SeaEric View Post
    When she was offered for sale by the Maryland Port Authority in Baltimore - I considered buying her. She was in tough shape structurally and that pushed her out of my reach. The most interesting thing about her is that she slides through the water at about a 9 knot cruise and leaves zero wake. Remarkable. Sam Wright is an interesting character. Many years ago I sold him a 44' Elco Cruisette 1939 named "Frolic" which was one of his early restorations.
    Agreed and super knowledgeable.... took the time to talk to me for about 15-20 minutes about the boat... can't wait for the in person tour...
    JD
    1976 58' LRC Hull #311
    "Miss Maggie"
    Riviera Dunes, FL

"The most interesting thing about her is that she slides through the water at about a 9 knot cruise and leaves zero wake. Remarkable."

It is remarkable when I see a large vessel moving well and leaving just a ripple, as impressive in its own way to the 58YF "Wakemaster 1000" which at 10kts leaves a perfect breaking symetrical wake off into infinity...

Hood Canal 7.jpg
    Matt
    1976 58' YF, Hull #410
    "Time Out West"

Here are 2 detail pics of Nymph that I shot in Palm Beach Jan 2017.
    Attached Images
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Beautiful Boat, thanks for sharing. The owner seriously needs to hire SeaEric for listing/marketing refit.
    Eddie Clemons Nashville, TN Southern Pride 1988 52CHATCS441K788 2004 Caterpillar 3406e's