Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2022 Nor/Cal HATTERAS Roundup Cruise out

We have secured the dates of September 26 through September 30 to cruise into the Delta Yacht Club on the San Joaquin river. This Yacht Club is one of the finest facilities in the Delta to cruise into. They only take other clubs cruise ins during the middle of the week so their own members can take advantage of their island on weekends. If there is any interest from anyone who owns a HATTERAS please reach out to me on a private message. I’ll get in touch with you and discuss all the details. You might want to look up the Delta Yacht Club website and view their video. This is going to be one fabulous cruise out. We hope you’re interested.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Re: 2022 Nor/Cal HATTERAS Roundup Cruise out

Administrators: you may want to delete the old sticky about NorCal roundup and replace it with this one.

DAN

We are about 40 days away from our yearly HATTERAS Cruise out in Northern California. September 26th through the 30th. Currently we have 10 yachts confirmed and a few on the fence. If there is any chance you would like to join us for a 5 day cruise out now is the time to contact me. We still have plenty of room for all of us to side tie. We have planned specialty drink nights for 3 of the evenings plus barbecues every night. Tons of fun for the whole family. Swimming, games and great fellowship. Look forward to hearing from anybody is interested.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Had a fantastic time at the NorCal Hatteras Cruise Out! First time taking Katerina that far, and delighted to say she performed flawlessly for an old gal. Looking forward to the 2023 NorCal event!

Thank you, Rusty, for all the work you put into making the event such a success.
    KATERINA
    1970 53MY Hull #329
    Cummins VT8-370M
    Alameda CA

Thanks Rebecca it was an outstanding week. Kathleen will be putting together a group of photos from our trip. Thanks to Sam’s for donating some shirts, Cousy’s and floats for giveaways. They were greatly received.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

A little more info. We had a half-dozen or so boats, with two having mechanical issues on the way causing them to drop out.

Several others were not ready in time, but very welcome next year!

The location was the Delta Yacht Club in the northern CA river delta (San Joaquin/Sacramento Rivers) about 40-80nm in.

Kathleen posted pics to her Facebook page, so I am uploading them in their entirety.

We had several group dinners: Lance made home-grown giant burgers on the grill, pork loin dinner, steak night, and a big impromptu brunch.

Activities included Tule Island hiking, bocce ball, swimming, Happy Hours each day with designated specialty drinks, and appetizers for each occasion.

DAN
    Last edited by drburke; 10-06-2022 at 01:53 PM.

Re: 2022 Nor/Cal HATTERAS Roundup Cruise out --Pics 1-3

Pictures 1-3 of custom napkins, stickers, water bottles, drinking cups--by Carly, Rusty, Aileen.
    Attached Images

Re: 2022 Nor/Cal HATTERAS Roundup Cruise out -Pics 4-6

Pictures 4-6 More decorative items which made the event very festive.
    Attached Images

Re: 2022 Nor/Cal HATTERAS Roundup Cruise out Pics 7-9

Attendees boats.
    Attached Images

Re: 2022 Nor/Cal HATTERAS Roundup Cruise out Pics 10-12

Day one sunset on Hatteras group.
    Attached Images