Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: 53 Hatteras for sale in Louisville, KY

Certainly seems a logical way to proceed ,especially since you(buyer) are paying the expenses. I have bought a couple of airplanes and you we always got a flight (ride) before proceeding . Thanks, Edward

Re: 53 Hatteras for sale in Louisville, KY

Having had a 1978 53 twenty years ago and having just bought a 1996 50ft. and live in Cincinnati. I can recommend Don Blum as a surveyor (mobile # 513-200-8013) I sold mine because My wife didn't like climbing down the stern ladder to get off and handle dock lines. They are GREAT boats and one of my favorite. Don will do the sea trail with you and haul a short haul done to take a look at the running gear. Check the bridge clearance on this if it has a hard top since you can't get anything with a clearance over 19ft up the Illinois river into the lake because of fixed bridges, so you might have to remove the hard top for the trip home. If I could be of any help please let me know. I am NOT an expert but have done the loop twice and a lot of it 6 or 7 times bring one of my 36 boats home.