Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Does anyone know anything about a 38 that sold on Kenosha WI last year?

My dad and a few of his friends went to look at the boat fall of 20. He was going to place an offer early 22 if still available. Dad passed away unexpectedly in Jan of 21. I wanted desperately to buy that boat as he really liked it (dream boat was a 41bgalley stbd) because it would have fit our family. I was told it was immaculate.

Re: Does anyone know anything about a 38 that sold on Kenosha WI last year?

Quote Originally Posted by 32Hat View Post
    My dad and a few of his friends went to look at the boat fall of 20. He was going to place an offer early 22 if still available. Dad passed away unexpectedly in Jan of 21. I wanted desperately to buy that boat as he really liked it (dream boat was a 41bgalley stbd) because it would have fit our family. I was told it was immaculate.
    A 1988 38C listed in Aug 2020 sold in May 2021, Boat name was Sol Sun but she was in Green Bay.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Re: Does anyone know anything about a 38 that sold on Kenosha WI last year?yes

Yes, that's the one. Is the owner on here? I think I'd buy it if it came up again.