Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

67’ CPMY named 4th Quarter - looking for info

Looking at the 67’ CPMY named 4th Quarter listed on YW in Daytona. Anybody have knowledge or insight to this boat? I would appreciate any info.

Re: 67’ CPMY named 4th Quarter - looking for info

we looked at the boat. Engine room really nice being full beam, and guest state room nice as well. The smaller saloon due to the owner's stairs did not work for us. Boat overall is nice, didn't get too deep into it though.
    "Remember"
    1988 67' cpmy
    Hull #301 (hull #1)

"Remember"
    1979 58' Y/F
    Hull #464
    https://www.samsmarine.com/forums/im...ine=1557868341

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtsmyth View Post
    we looked at the boat. Engine room really nice being full beam, and guest state room nice as well. The smaller saloon due to the owner's stairs did not work for us. Boat overall is nice, didn't get too deep into it though.
    No offense, but you must be thinking of another boat. The 67CPMY has split ER’s. Maybe you’re remembering a 70CPMY.

EDIT Has the boat been customized? I boarded another Hatt (not a 67) where the split engine rooms were combined and the master was accessible via a staircase. It was actually nicely done.
    Last edited by Freeebird; 01-26-2022 at 02:01 PM.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Guess I should have looked it up first.

https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/199...yacht-8169962/
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

I believe this is the same boat that was docked at Toler’s Cove in Charleston, SC. I have kept my boat there over the years. I have never been on board but as a hatteras motoryacht lover (hence the name) I would look her over when going by in the dinghy and taking evening dock walks. The gel coat and overall condition of the outside is so so. She never seemed to have a lot of maintenance activity or owner activity. Once again this is all predicated on this being the same boat that was at Tolers Cove. BTW did you guys notice the crunched swim platform in the pictures?

Nice boat. Great layout. Never understood the funky galley windows. They always looked so out of place. Someone might have backed down a dolphin pole.

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtsmyth View Post
    Do you remember what condition the gel coat and paint are in? From the pics I can’t tell if it is just dirty or if there are issues. Any other problems you noticed?What do you think would have been a reasonable offer to make? Seems over priced with no dinghy included and essentially no stabilizers.

I’ve looked at this one as well—apparently Hatteras did 7 of the roughly 50 67’ CPMYs with a full beam engine room. I like it a lot but no stabilizers means this is still very fully priced even if it is as nice as it looks in the photos