Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Ready to sell my 52 Convertible

Paint work is finally finished and she's back on the market for sale. Topsides repainted from rub rail up in "Snow White" Alexseal and I could not be more pleased with the results. Somebody is going to get a really nice well maintained older 52 Convertible. Many will remember her as “Spellbound” Previous owner was active on this site.
    She has been re powered with QSM11’s 715 hp 3100 hours. She has two gen sets 21KW and 16 kw with approximately 1500 hours on each. She cruises at 18 to 19 knots burning 38 gph not many out there can match this economy. Service records and all maintenance has been constantly done as needed. Here are a few photos if you have interest let me know and I will gladly answer any questions you may have. Boat is located in St Augustine and is easy to show. I will add a listing sheet with electronics and additional info you would normally have will follow soon.

Asking $225,000

Engine Room Video:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pVZ...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Sea Horse; 10-11-2022 at 04:31 PM.

Thumbs up Ready to sell my 52 Convertible

Gorgeous! I wish I could grab it.
    Hard work pays off in the future.
    Laziness, pays off now!

Re: Ready to sell my 52 Convertible

beautiful. got any inside pics?

Look at that tower and outriggers shining in the sun. I'll get to polishing mine....I swear!

What a beauty. Buying a turnkey boat like that is SO worth it.
    At the mouth of the Caloosahatchee
    1984 52C

Quote Originally Posted by jap201 View Post
    beautiful. got any inside pics?
    I have plenty of Inside photos . I will try and post some soon. If anyone is really interested send me your contact info and I will gladly send a whole bunch to you.

Very interested please send more pics and spec sheet

I ran that boat from Lauderdale to Turks & Caicos a few years ago with Toby, the PO, and she's a beauty and a beast. That's a great price on that boat for sure.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93