Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Four Hatts.....

Four Hatts.....

No, not the name of my new band..... The number of 53 MY's currently occupying 4 out of 32 slips on my dock......... Love it. Sorry, couldn't get them all in one camera frame....
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Re: Four Hatts.....

I’d settle for a picture of one of them?
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

Oscar you have been missing for quite a while, nice to read that you are back. Now to find Mr. Clarkson.

Walt Hoover

Quote Originally Posted by oscarvan View Post
    No, not the name of my new band..... The number of 53 MY's currently occupying 4 out of 32 slips on my dock......... Love it. Sorry, couldn't get them all in one camera frame....
    3/4 Time, Freebird V, Lady Kay V, Independence (which I think is a 58 YF) But I'm at a disadvantage since I'm in FL.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Quote Originally Posted by SeaEric View Post
    3/4 Time, Freebird V, Lady Kay V, Independence (which I think is a 58 YF) But I'm at a disadvantage since I'm in FL.
    You may be right on the YF. All the bows are in and I had my head tucked in deep in my collar as the mercury was in the low 20's...... Yes I noticed your mobile was not at your office. Smart man.
    Attached Images
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Quote Originally Posted by whoover View Post
    Oscar you have been missing for quite a while, nice to read that you are back. Now to find Mr. Clarkson.

Walt Hoover
    We had some distractions. But, I'm not going anywhere. Mr Clarkson is MIA? Probably in his engine room detailing things......
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Oh my goodness, Another volcano, more earth quakes and some more carnivorous dinosaurs escaped again. You Yankees stay up there where you are safe. But don't come down here.

OAC was whoring down here, not welcome either and thrown out with the trash.
    Last edited by Captain Ralph; 01-08-2022 at 09:55 PM.

Thanks for the picture but oh my that looks like boat abuse. Poor girls must be hating life.
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

Thats alot of snow, wow. We have not had that much snow here near toronto since the colder weather set in. Its been very mild but its coming.

Walt Hoover

Here is a screenshot from the Piney Narrows webcam at the height of that snow storm on January 3rd. Brrrr!
    Attached Images
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"