Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

looking for 67 CPMY

Have a friend looking for a 1987-89 67' cockpit motor yacht. He (we) have looked at the one in Ft Myers but needs too much work. The one in South Carolina is under contract. The last on the "market" is in Seattle and relocating to FL just not possible. Any leads would be much appreciated.
    "Remember"
    1988 67' cpmy
    Hull #301 (hull #1)

"Remember"
    1979 58' Y/F
    Hull #464
    https://www.samsmarine.com/forums/im...ine=1557868341

Re: looking for 67 CPMY

There is a 68 CPMY that has been completely redone, I have been on board really nice but a lot of the wood is gone. Located in San Diego. It is on Yacht world. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

HMY has a 67 listed. Named Gallopin

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    There is a 68 CPMY that has been completely redone, I have been on board really nice but a lot of the wood is gone. Located in San Diego. It is on Yacht world. John
    John, was that the one that they took down from Northern California to San Diego?
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    Hi,
    Yes, saw that one and looks nice. Half full? problem is the expense getting back to Florida.....
    "Remember"
    1988 67' cpmy
    Hull #301 (hull #1)

"Remember"
    1979 58' Y/F
    Hull #464

Quote Originally Posted by motoryacht lover View Post
    HMY has a 67 listed. Named Gallopin
    Supposedly under contract.
    "Remember"
    1988 67' cpmy
    Hull #301 (hull #1)

"Remember"
    1979 58' Y/F
    Hull #464

Rusty, yes
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Would be interested in hearing more about the one in Ft. Myers, since you (he) have had a look - the work needed: cosmetic? mechanical? Have watched that one for a while and noted the recent price reduction

We also looked at the one in Ft. Meyers. Needs a lot of all the above. The rat traps were the first sign of trouble. The broker is a very friendly guy that's trying to get the owner to become reasonable.
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

Quote Originally Posted by Sadey View Post
    We also looked at the one in Ft. Meyers. Needs a lot of all the above. The rat traps were the first sign of trouble. The broker is a very friendly guy that's trying to get the owner to become reasonable.
    lol~ I didn’t see the rat traps, but the condition was obvious as you walked up. Between the interior water leaks and active fresh water system leak in the starboard engine room. It’s a shame, drove three hours to see. But the broker IS very nice and gave us a heads up before hand. I just didn’t think it would be or could be as bad as it is.
    "Remember"
    1988 67' cpmy
    Hull #301 (hull #1)

"Remember"
    1979 58' Y/F
    Hull #464