Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Looking for working Galley Main Toilet Switch as shown below

I have a 1984 Hatteras 68 feet and I need to replace my original Galley maid toilet switch as shown below. Does anyone have a complete new or used working one I could buy?

I need all of the stuff attached to the back of the switches as well.

IMG_2380.jpgIMG_2381.jpg

Best,

Lawrence

Re: Looking for working Galley Main Toilet Switch as shown below

Usually a pretty solid delay switch (green button). How are you sure it is bad? Maybe just a bad wire or crimp?
    Thru the years, Hatteras has made emergency bypass buttons, instant on/off buttons and other configs. It may take a few beers and a DVM to follow the leads but I would like to suggest this vs purchasing another switch and it does not fix the issue.

OTOH, If it is a really bad button switch, good luck. Seems they work well with some replacement heads.
    I know of a Bertram with an older Raritan head that uses the same delay button. Not factory but works well.

I would call Galley Maid and see if they still stock them.

http://galleymaid.com/toilets-and-pumps.html

Looks like Raz Marine has some similar you might call them as well

http://razmarinepumps.com/raz-marine-pump-parts.shtml

In the old days, the kids at Raz would spend quality some time with you troubleshooting things like this. Give them a try again and be patient with their schedules as they try to help. Their phone time may take them away from production.