Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Smile Bow Pulpit parts - Fiberglass, rub rail, railing, windlass, riser from a '81 70' EDMY

Hello Folks,

I am about to bring this over to Sailorman in Ft. Lauderdale and wanted the inner circle to get first dibs on the purchase. If you have an interest in replacing or adding a bow pulpit, to your Hat, let me know.

I also have a 32v Plath Windlass that has been completely stripped and repainted like new.

Items included:

- Fiberglass pulpit (without the teak on top)
    - Bow Rail to the first join on the port and starboard side and over the pulpit (including 4 stanchions)
    - Rub Rail for entire pulpit and port and starboard bow
    - Riser box for windlass
    - 32V Plath Windlass with chrome capstan and friction wheel (professional new paint)
    - Bruce Anchor (fair condition)
    - 200 Feet of galvanized (fair condition)

Please Note:
    - Anchor roller/chute and safety are NOT included.
    - The windlass pictures are from prior to the refinishing and the windlass will likely be sold separately.
    - Prefer to sell together
    - All of it is over at Cable Marine West, pickup preferred.
    - Detailed pictures available, just not allowed to post here yet as I am too new

Regards,

Ryan

Re: Bow Pulpit parts - Fiberglass, rub rail, railing, windlass, riser from a '81 70'

PM sent for the windlass....
    JD
    1976 58' LRC Hull #311
    "Miss Maggie"
    Riviera Dunes, FL

Re: Bow Pulpit parts - Fiberglass, rub rail, railing, windlass, riser from a '81 70'

Thanks JD, that was fast! Replying with more info.

Pictures of the refinished windlass.
    Her Gypsy is G4 3/8"
    thumbnail_windless.jpgthumbnail_windless2.jpg

Any chance you have the flagstaff and bow rail fittings?

PM sent. I spoke for the winch on FB. Sent you my number and did not hear back. Is this winch still available? If so, please call me or send me your number. Thanks. David Cate
    “Sentry”
    1977 Hatteras 70’ CMY
    #70MY313

Also, while you are at it, what is the status and price for the bow pulpit set up?

DAN

Cool Re: Bow Pulpit parts - Fiberglass, rub rail, railing, windlass, riser from a '81 70'

Hello all!

Well it has been a bit since this post. I left Florida during a good weather window in July and carried the Plath 32V windlass with me. She has served well and is ready for her new owner.

If anyone is still in the market for replacing their windlass. This freshly refinished Plath can be yours!

windless2.jpg
    pickup in Washington DC

Ryan
    Last edited by Dontburntheday; 05-29-2023 at 06:59 AM. Reason: added picture

Quote Originally Posted by Dontburntheday View Post
    Hello all!

Well it has been a bit since this post. I left Florida during a good weather window in July and carried the Plath 32V windlass with me. She has served well and is ready for her new owner.

If anyone is still in the market for replacing their windlass. This freshly refinished Plath can be yours!

Attachment 66990
    pickup in Washington DC

Ryan
    Ryan -

PM sent. Sorry we didn't connect on this before.
    JD
    1976 58' LRC Hull #311
    "Miss Maggie"
    Riviera Dunes, FL

Ryan -

Sent you a few PM's.. following up on that windlass once again. I'm interested.
    JD
    1976 58' LRC Hull #311
    "Miss Maggie"
    Riviera Dunes, FL