Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1975 43' Hatteras DCMY

Reduced!!! $99,900.00. Owner now a two boat owner and needs Ace High sold. Great Liveaboard; 671N; 8.2K Isuzu Generator; New bottom in March 2006; Teak & Holly Flooring in Salon & V-Berth; Boat located in Madisonville, LA
    Attached Images
    Last edited by acehighgirl43; 11-02-2007 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Change Location

Re: 1975 43' Hatteras DCMY

Is this vessel still available for sale? I am currently in the market for a 43 Hatteras and her picture looks interesting.

I have posted one today. It is in Newport News Virginia.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney
    Is this vessel still available for sale? I am currently in the market for a 43 Hatteras and her picture looks interesting.

This boat is still (seriously) for sale. Owner now a two boat owner and will entertain all reasonable offers. Boat listed on other websites (without broker) at $110,000 obo.

Barney, I can personally vouge for the boat pictured above by acehighgirl43. They bought the boat back in 1999 when it was landlocked in a freshwater lake in Texas for a very long time and it showed with no corrosion or pitting on the chrome hardware. They trucked her to the coast and ran her to Madisonville which is also fresh water. She has been maintained well with regular oil and coolant changes, etc. She shows well and the 6-71N's run great with low ORIGINAL hours. The teak and holly flooring is real, solid wood not imitation or plywood veneer. That is one hell of a boat for the price, IMHO.
    Last edited by ThirdHatt; 05-21-2007 at 04:34 PM.

More pictures or a link to interior photos would be great. I'm not personally interested in buying her, but I do have a particular interest in seeing 1975 43DC's since I spent several years with one.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI