Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Does anyone have an idea what an extended swim platform might cost for a 53' ?

Bob, after experimenting I found PL premeium construction adhesive worked the best. Its also screwed from the bottom with ss #10 screws. Awl grip sticks to it real well. The ss bolts that fasten it to the brackets are in the bottom layer so there are no heads sticking through the top.

Walt Hoover

Re: Does anyone have an idea what an extended swim platform might cost for a 53' ?

Thank you Walt, the gears are churning. Trying to figure out how to carry a tender and a Jet Ski.
    I want the Jet Ski for fun, the Admiral wants the tender for practical purposes. We shall see who wins. Double decker swim platform hydraulic lift? I might be setting my sites too high!
    1980 53' Hatteras MY, Hull # 592

"Moon River" <-- Finally picked a name

I did mine with the capacity to hold a jetski, six brackets and thought about using a hurly davit for that. We ended up selling the jetski so never got to try it.

Walt Hoover