Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

'84 Hatteras 53 for sale

I've decided to sell my Hatteras. It has 8V71TI's with 2400 hrs. Comes with bow thruster, stabilizers, inverter/charger (Outback 3232), AIS, Garmin Instruments plus all the usual amenities. For a more complete description and more pics contact me by PM.
    Boat is located on Lace Simcoe in Ontario, just north of Toronto.
    Price is U$199,000
    Attached Images
    Gary
    1984 53' MY Hull #625
    "JACE"

Re: '84 Hatteras 53 for sale

More pics:
    Attached Images
    Gary
    1984 53' MY Hull #625
    "JACE"

and 3 more:
    Attached Images
    Gary
    1984 53' MY Hull #625
    "JACE"

Jace is one nice boat. Good luck with the sale. She won't last long.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Appears to be very well kept. Has that boat been on the east coast? I think i have seen it somewhere. GLWS. It should go fast.

I think one of our forum members was involved in the sale of this boat a while back. I didn't see it personally, IIRC, but I do remember him describing it as a VERY well-sorted-out beautiful Hatteras.

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    Jace is one nice boat. Good luck with the sale. She won't last long.
    For some reason that expression has always bothered me. See it a lot in real estate. "Won't last." Yeah, I want to spend half a million dollars on a house that won't last. But I know what you meant.

It is a beautiful boat. Good luck with the sale.

I hope you're not getting out of boating.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Quote Originally Posted by motoryacht lover View Post
    Appears to be very well kept. Has that boat been on the east coast? I think i have seen it somewhere. GLWS. It should go fast.
    I guess the boat originated on the east coast, but I've had it for 8 years now up here in fresh water and the PO had it for 7+ years on the St. Lawrence river. Beyond that I don't know where it was.
    Gary
    1984 53' MY Hull #625
    "JACE"

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    For some reason that expression has always bothered me. See it a lot in real estate. "Won't last." Yeah, I want to spend half a million dollars on a house that won't last. But I know what you meant.

It is a beautiful boat. Good luck with the sale.

I hope you're not getting out of boating.

No, I'm not getting out of boating. Am retired now and want to spend some time in the Caribbean, either sail or trawler. Haven't made up my mind yet.
    Gary
    1984 53' MY Hull #625
    "JACE"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamboat View Post
    I guess the boat originated on the east coast, but I've had it for 8 years now up here in fresh water and the PO had it for 7+ years on the St. Lawrence river. Beyond that I don't know where it was.
    I know it was keep under covered slip on the Sassafras river in Maryland for years. The name jace came for each letter of the owner’s children first name.