Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

FREE: Custom bedding for twin stateroom off 1980 58’ Motoryacht

I have some custom-fit bedding off my 1980 58’ Hatteras Motoryacht that came out of the twin stateroom - the stateroom just forward of the master stateroom and aft of the port engine room. So, that is the particular room I’m talking about. I tell you that because mine had three twin staterooms and. The room was a guest room and not used that much at all. I have bottom fitted sheet, top sheet, pillow cases, and quilted topper. No stains or tears, just some wrinkles from being in a drawer all this time.

I don’t have that boat anymore, so this bedding doesn’t fit anything I have. I’d rather give it away to someone who can use it rather than turn it into painting drop cloths. If anyone wants all or some of it, I’d be happy to put it into a box and mail it to you. No charge. Email me as I’m not logged on here that much. Ang at MermaidLife dot com.

This bedding MAY fit that same twin stateroom on a 58’ Yachtfish or a 53’ Motoryacht, but I can’t say for certain. I can’t measure the bed it fits because I don’t have the boat anymore. I’ve attached some photos of this bedding.

I also have custom mattress covers for making “new mattresses” for those beds that are ready to be stuffed with new mattress foam. Those are really nice and I put a lot of work into those and never got the chance to buy the foam and stuff them before Hurricane Irma hit. You can see what the finished product looks like here as I did finish the other four mattresses: http://www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com...ttress-making/. I also have the “silk film” used to wrap the foam and shrink it with a shop vac so you can get it into the covers. I can send a bunch of that with these covers.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Re: FREE: Custom bedding for twin stateroom off 1980 58’ Motoryacht

Email sent.

If not gone. I’ll take them. Russ

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag930 View Post
    Email sent.
    I got your email, but when I reply, it kicks back. I sent you a PM tonight about measurements. This box is heavy and I want to make sure it really fits your boat since your 58-footer is different than mine.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Ang Give me a call 317 696 0764. My guest bedroom is in front of eng. Room. Will get dem. Thanks. Russ

Bed size 36 inch by 6 feet 7-8 inch.