Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Flibs 2021

Flibs 2021

Who all is going?

Had a good turnout last year and will most likely attend again. Might even drive down in the new land yacht and spend a week or two making the rounds. Should that be the case, does anybody know of any parking areas/campgrounds for a 40'er?
    Attached Images
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Re: Flibs 2021

I'm plannin on going, just not sure whick day yet. Sorry but can't assist you in a RV location. Nice looking RV Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Rich60175 View Post
    I'm plannin on going, just not sure whick day yet. Sorry but can't assist you in a RV location. Nice looking RV Rich
    Thanks. I'll figure out the RV part unless I fly down or drive down in the car. Flying isn't as much fun as it used to be.

I'm sure more will chime in as to attendance. We'll get the when's and where's figured out after that happens. Always good meeting new HOF'ers.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by krazy8 View Post
    You know, I think I passed that place on my COVID cruise down New River back in July. Thanks for sharing that as I'll definitely look into it.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

I'll be at FLIBS on Thursday
    Mark
    1981 56' MY Hull #320
    "Lady Ann"

Quote Originally Posted by Chasemmc View Post
    I'll be at FLIBS on Thursday
    You going to be a one-dayer?

I'm not sure how many days I'll attend, but I'm guessing more than one. We can always meet up on more than one day. I think we did that last year, but I don't remember. It'll be good seeing you again.

I think I'll book a spot at that RV spot posted above. The spot I wanted meant having to talk to management, so hopefully I'll hear from them tomorrow. If not, they have other spots that will work too. Just want to check and see if they have room for the coach and the Vette dingy on a trailer behind it. The coach has a couple of extra beds in the form of a convertible dinette and a hide a bed couch. I'll rent them out cheap to the right people.

Seriously, if anybody needs a place to crash, let me know. In fact, there is a nice Tiki hut bar thing there and lots of outdoor seating in each of these motor home spots. Could be we could all meet up there for an after the show kind of deal on New River. I'm planning to visit a number of HOF'ers I only get to see once or twice a year, so taking the coach makes sense.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

I'll just leave this here. Think I'll do a two day ticket deal and attend Thursday and Friday. Maybe check into the RV resort on Wednesday and head out Saturday morning.

https://www.flibs.com/en/attend/tickets.html
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

My youngest just moved to Cape Coral, so we are staying there and driving in on Thursday. Going fishing Wednesday on his new center console. should be a fun trip.
    Mark
    1981 56' MY Hull #320
    "Lady Ann"

Quote Originally Posted by Chasemmc View Post
    My youngest just moved to Cape Coral, so we are staying there and driving in on Thursday. Going fishing Wednesday on his new center console. should be a fun trip.
    Sounds fun.

It just occurred to me it was show before last where we all got together, not last year. COVID did that one in.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93