Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Flibs 2021

Re: Flibs 2021

Still have this 2 day ticket. Somebody give me $50 and have a drink or two on me.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

2. Re: Flibs 2021 alternative

New Orleans is a pretty nice alternative to FLIBS because it’s Halloween week. The masks are definitely going to be better now, The weather is always better, the traffic less. The boobies being flashed are young. The only boobies in Ft. Lauderdale are walking the docks gawking at the rear ends of boats they aren’t going to buy. Lol

Who goes to a boat show to see boobies?

I must admit that watching the trophy wife tryout's is always entertaining. Did I mention I have a $63 ticket I'll sell for $50?

For the $13 savings, you can probably bribe someone to show you their boobies. Granted you may prefer paying them $20 not to, but I digress...
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Ticket is sold. Hate I'm missing the show, but I hope you guys have a good time. See you at MIBS.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

was hatteras represented at the show? hopefully the new owners showed something
    Mis b' havin
    1972 58 yachtfish
    58yf352
    pass christian, ms.

Not very well 2 65gt’s and a 45 express waited 45 minutes to get on the GT which was a customer boat. Even though there were only a few tire kickers on the boat.
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

Shocking difference in quality between Viking and Hatteras. Looks like Hatteras is now the quality of the Redhead brand and not the Sika gear type quality of the Viking.
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

Quote Originally Posted by Sadey View Post
    Shocking difference in quality between Viking and Hatteras. Looks like Hatteras is now the quality of the Redhead brand and not the Sika gear type quality of the Viking.
    Would the change in owners make this happen so quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by Sadey View Post
    I just had the Hatt out for bottom paint while I was there a 5 year old EB Viking came in for a buyers survey. It was loaded with blisters and failed the survey.
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

No doubt our vintage boats were built with superior quality. The difference between the new ones was noticeably different though. The admiral even noticed which saying something.
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale