Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Wow, I am really in Hatteras country

We are from San Diego where we keep our 53 MY but we also have a 32 Nordic Tug on the east coast where we are now cruising. When we left Brunswick Ga. there was a beautiful 53 there then as we cruised into Savana Ga. saw another beautiful 53 at a house, then as we got to the Marina in Savana the end ties had a 70MY, a 54 MY and a 61 MY all right together. I love it, we see so few here on the west coast. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Re: Wow, I am really in Hatteras country

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    We are from San Diego where we keep our 53 MY but we also have a 32 Nordic Tug on the east coast where we are now cruising. When we left Brunswick Ga. there was a beautiful 53 there then as we cruised into Savana Ga. saw another beautiful 53 at a house, then as we got to the Marina in Savana the end ties had a 70MY, a 54 MY and a 61 MY all right together. I love it, we see so few here on the west coast. John
    We are homeported in Fort Myers FL at Legacy Harbor Marina... Harbormaster told me this winter there will be 4 more Hatteras yachts out on our end of D-Dock, 1 we've met before and 3 more. The one we've already met has a standing reservation 2 slips over from us, the other 2 are wide-beam like us and these slips are the only ones they fit in that were open going into the 2021/2022 season.
    "A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor"

Rob Waldrop
    M/V Pau Hana
    Ft Myers FL

At one point not too long ago, there were at least four 53 MYs under the sheds up here at Piney Narrows Yacht Haven. There's a reason there are so many Hatteras MYs out there- they are great boats and they were built for a long time.

There is a lot of value left in these boats