Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: '84 Hatteras 53 for sale

That's right, it was up there. I can't remember if I saw it. Memory playing tricks again.

Very nice, you sent me info a while back. Interested but not my time yet. If anyone is interested he has very good clear pictures I am sure he is willing to share. Very Sharp Hat!

I want to thank everyone for their compliments on the boat. Hopefully, it'll translate into a sale.
    Gary
    1984 53' MY Hull #625
    "JACE"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamboat View Post
    No, I'm not getting out of boating. Am retired now and want to spend some time in the Caribbean, either sail or trawler. Haven't made up my mind yet.
    Simply out of curiosity, why wouldn't this boat be a candidate for a Caribbean boat? Wouldn't the 1000 gallon fuel tanks give it the range and the stabilizers give it the comfort needed to do a trip like this? I know a trawler would be better suited, but always thought the MY's could handle this.

With all the BS going on lately, I've been trying to convince the wife its time to sell everything and "sail" south in search of freedom, lol not sure it can be found, but maybe I'll have to rethink my list of longer range boats.

Great looking boat BTW!

Is it listed anywhere ,or has it been sold? Great looking boat !

Fuel is 700
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by RyanB View Post
    Simply out of curiosity, why wouldn't this boat be a candidate for a Caribbean boat? Wouldn't the 1000 gallon fuel tanks give it the range and the stabilizers give it the comfort needed to do a trip like this? I know a trawler would be better suited, but always thought the MY's could handle this.

With all the BS going on lately, I've been trying to convince the wife its time to sell everything and "sail" south in search of freedom, lol not sure it can be found, but maybe I'll have to rethink my list of longer range boats.

Great looking boat BTW!

You're correct, it would be a good candidate for the Caribbean, but I was also thinking of going a little farther afield..
    Gary
    1984 53' MY Hull #625
    "JACE"

Quote Originally Posted by edward View Post
    Is it listed anywhere ,or has it been sold? Great looking boat !
    No, it's not listed with a broker yet, but I'm considering it. I had just advertised it privately so far.
    If you're interested in it, I can send you a bunch of information.
    Gary
    1984 53' MY Hull #625
    "JACE"

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    Fuel is 700
    Correct.
    Gary
    1984 53' MY Hull #625
    "JACE"