Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Battery voltage

1. Re: Battery voltage

I purchased the Sentry SFR3230. I believe I purchased 30amp model but dont recall exactly. Call Sentry directly and they will make sure you get what you need. Sentry calibrates the charger before they ship it to you.
    SCUSI
    1981 55C
    Hull #: 328

Re: Battery voltage

I have a 60 amp Sentry charger which I just the older version that was 31 years old and it began to malfunction. It services 2 banks of 3 group 31 batteries instead of original 2 8D batteries. I was left with the choices of buying a new modern charger, replacing with new similar Sentry charger, or sending my charger to Sentry for repair. I chose to send mine in for repair. Sentry repaired it and recalibrated it to new specs and returned with a great turn around time. Repair was about $460 and has worked perfectly for the last 2 years. It was returned with a New owner’s manual also. I would have to say this was great customer service. My 2 banks of batteries serve as starting batteries for my DD 6-71s as well as well as one bank share as house bank. I have not had any issue with this arrangement and I think the 60 amp version suits my needs well

Re: Battery voltage

I recently replaced my Le Marche battery cooker with a Sterling. So far so good. 32V of course.
    ENUFF. 1983 53MY.Hull #617 Barnegat Light Nj.