Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Interior parts for free

I have a friend of mine with a 19 7853 foot yacht fisher that is completely remodeling the entire boat. He has taken off almost all the hardware and was going to toss it. I asked him if I could have them to offer to the other Hatteras owners in case they may need some of these items. They’ll be free of charge except for the shipping cost.If interested send me a private message. This is just a small portion of the items that he has. I have many of everything except the phone and chains.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Re: Interior parts for free

Are the electrical covers wood?

I’ll take all of it.
    ENUFF. 1983 53MY.Hull #617 Barnegat Light Nj.

The electrical covers our wood. And sent you replied first if you want them their yours. And the rest will go to the next madhatter who wants everything.
    This box weighs about 12 to 15 pounds so there will be a little bit of a charge for shipping. Private message me your name, home address, cell number and I’ll call you with the price before I ship it.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Let’s try this again.

The electrical covers are wood. Since you were the first to reply you can have the covers and the rest will go to the Mad Hatter.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

That’s strike two.
    ENUFF. 1983 53MY.Hull #617 Barnegat Light Nj.