Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Question Hatteras Rendezvous in Bay Harbor, Mi?

Does anyone have any details on the Hatteras rendezvous in Bay Harbor, MI, around the 30th of July?

Re: Hatteras Rendezvous in Bay Harbor, Mi?

Walstrom Marine in Harbor Springs is the hosting dealer. Call them and they can give you all of the details.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

It is going to be in Charlevoix, just adjacent to Harbor Springs...

Joette

Quote Originally Posted by Joette George
    It is going to be in Charlevoix, just adjacent to Harbor Springs...

Joette
    Now i am confused. Charlevoix is about 40 miles from the Hatrbor Springs that I know. Harbor Springs is at the east end of little traverse bay on the north shore. Charlevoix is on the far west end on the south side. Petosky is in between. Bay Harbor is between Petosky and Charlevoix. Is that what you were refering to as being "adjacent to Charlevoix"?

I'm confused too. Hatteras says that it is at Bay Harbor, but Walstom say it is in Charlevoix. Which is it?
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

I just got off the phone with Lynn at Walstrom's Harbor Springs office and Carl, who is the Mid West Sales Manager for Hatteras. Per both of them, the rendevous is in Charlevoix July 31-August 1. Sponsers are Walstrom Marine, Toledo Beach and Hatteras. Neither source knew anything about a Bay Harbor event and offered that the confusion was caused, in part, because the rendevous was in Bay Harbor last year. I hope y'all check the map before you leave. Howard in West Michigan

I've been trying to reach someone with the correct information for a while now, and I"ve been directed to a Dave Lyle at Walstrom Marine, who is apparently in charge of the rendezvous, to get the details. When he returns the call I post the details here...

At this point it's getting kind of late to make arrangements, in that slips for these size boats are limited, even when pre-arranged for a rendezvous...

It would be nice if Hatteras, as a sponser, could send out notices to registered owners in the area in advance. However, it's just as likely that Walstrom will be sponsering the event for their customers rather than Hatteras owners in general.