Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

53’ yacht fisherman in Demopolis AL?

BC15544C-C860-460B-B4C4-36345ED45880.jpgCame across this today on the hard at Demopois yacht basin in Demopolis AL. No name on transom, used to be one, but too faint to see what it was before removed. Has Tennessee registration number on hull? Anybody know the boat?
    Last edited by acbs38; 09-06-2021 at 09:13 PM.

Re: 53’ yacht fisherman in Demopolis AL?

After looking around in net, think this is a 58’, not 53’ as originally thought

First, it is a 58YF. Second, I am VERY familiar with that boat and its history. Unless drastic changes have come about in the VERY recent past, I would suggest doing a Forrest Gump and RUN!!!
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

I walked boat, clutter galore on boat, water in the bilges still, water infiltration near salon and aft Stanton that supports top funky. I’m curious to your gossip on this boat

Quote Originally Posted by acbs38 View Post
    I walked boat, clutter galore on boat, water in the bilges still, water infiltration near salon and aft Stanton that supports top funky. I’m curious to your gossip on this boat
    It ain't gossip, Bubba, it's straight up fact.

Just texted you my number after getting yours in a PM.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93