Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Finally we can take a trip!

Well, family has been through quite a bit this year. No details but you can imagine. Anyway after a 3 month pause on life we Head out for a local trip for Labor day weekend into mid week. Then in October we hit South Seas Plantation, Pink Shell in Fort Myers Beach, and then backtrack up to Tween Waters in Captiva.

Done this all before and took it kinda for granted. This time will be a bit appreciated. And needed.

Tanks are full. Don't care what we burn. I'll fill her back up and be glad I can.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

Re: Finally we can take a trip!

No stop in Cabbage Key?

Glad you're out and about. I just agreed to bring a 55C from CT to FL next month. It'll be nice running a big Hatt again.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Hope you guys have a fantastic trip!! Post pics! I'll be down here in the engine room living vicariously through you!
    SOUTHPAWS
    1986 52C Hull #391 8v92TI
    PENSACOLA, FL

Cool Re: Finally we can take a trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    No stop in Cabbage Key?

Glad you're out and about. I just agreed to bring a 55C from CT to FL next month. It'll be nice running a big Hatt again.
    Cabbage Key is lunch trip on Sunday from South Seas.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter1 View Post
    Cabbage Key is lunch trip on Sunday from South Seas.
    Good man. I could never pass that place up.

Hit Star Fish Company if you ever get up to Cortez. Seafood Shack will allow you to dock your boat for free as long as you tell them you'll have a drink or ten. Easy walk to Star from there and worth every step.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Have a great trip. Sounds like you are here in SW Florida.

We've been to Pink Shell and Useppa in the last 30 days and it has been all great times.

This weekend we will take friends to the Boca Grande sandbar for a music festival. There will be three bands on a barge on Saturday. Did this on Memorial Day and it was a blast.

If you have time, swing by. We'll be anchored out about 3/4 mile south of the sandbar.

Look for us on Katerina (58 LRC).

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    Good man. I could never pass that place up.

Hit Star Fish Company if you ever get up to Cortez. Seafood Shack will allow you to dock your boat for free as long as you tell them you'll have a drink or ten. Easy walk to Star from there and worth every step.
    Have been to Seafood shack a few times. Yes, tip nice and plug in! No other charges. We throw $$ at the restaurant there to pay our way. Starfish was closed the day we tried to go last time. Probably going next week after a couple days at Twin Dolphin. Got our little electric scooters to travel around.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag930 View Post
    Have a great trip. Sounds like you are here in SW Florida.

We've been to Pink Shell and Useppa in the last 30 days and it has been all great times.

This weekend we will take friends to the Boca Grande sandbar for a music festival. There will be three bands on a barge on Saturday. Did this on Memorial Day and it was a blast.

If you have time, swing by. We'll be anchored out about 3/4 mile south of the sandbar.

Look for us on Katerina (58 LRC).

Jim
    We won't be down that way until October. But we have a similar concert in Madeira Beach right near my house called "Boatstock".
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

At Seafood Shack now. As luck would have it Star Fish is closed for 2 weeks. Did have a fantastic lunch across the bridge at Bridge Tenders Inn.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP