Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Would You Spend $75/Day To Spend Cruise/Sleep On My Museum Quality 43DC?

with insurance dollars you had whole thing painted, now youre building a shed.
    Listen to the insurance concerns.
    A lawyer isn't going to protect you if someone gets hurt. I'm a landlord between contractors who wear shirts for attorneys that sue for on the job injuries and tenants with manufactured claims it isn't fun. Is a professional management company involved in this venture?
    You going to keep logs that will be asked for? How new is the non skid.

Everyone would like idle assets to work for them...that's not genius. It's squeezing the quarter.

I've read this idea of the boating environment have a paddle wheel on the bigger hatteras at one point too.

Good luck and be careful.

Uh, there are/were no insurance dollars that had the whole thing painted, but thanks for your concern.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Best not to get out of bed in the morning
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

97.623% of accidents happen outside the bed, but those 2.377% are very embarrassing... or so I'm told...
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Oh yeah, on a related topic, I'm headed to Orlando tomorrow to pick up a boat trailer that will greatly aid in this restoration/refurb. Looking forward to getting her out of the water and undercover to begin the process of turning her into a money maker instead of a money taker.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93