Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wtb port window

wtb port window

Looking for 1 spare oval port window. I'm going to vent a portable ac unit out my 52c's guest bathroom widow. Don't want to cut a hole my existing window. thnks

Re: wtb port window

Add a photo and the dimensions. There are a few for sale on craigslist in the California bay area. Once I see yours and check the dimensions I’ll let you know. If they don’t match I won’t reply.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

So its 8 1/4 x 16 1/4 and rectangular with the edges rounded.

window.jpg
    Last edited by Blowncar; 08-24-2021 at 11:12 AM.

I just checked my local craigslist. The portholes had been on there for at least six months. They are no longer there which means one of two things. They either sold or the persons time at elapsed. I check craigslist every day so if I see it I’ll forward it onto you.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

thanks

I spoke to a friend of mine who has a couple of port holes. The frames are all broken but the plastic windows are still intact. He doesn’t want to be paid for them. If you want it I’ll send you my address on a private message once I receive it I’ll take it to UPS and find out how much they want for shipping. Shouldn’t be more than five or $10. Are you interested?
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Yes 100% . I only need the windows anyhow. Pm sent

Pretty sure Ive got one laying around somewhere I took off last year. Let me know if the other set doesn't work out for you.
    SOUTHPAWS
    1986 52C Hull #391 8v92TI
    PENSACOLA, FL

Quote Originally Posted by rustybucket View Post
    Pretty sure Ive got one laying around somewhere I took off last year. Let me know if the other set doesn't work out for you.
    thanks

My buddy No she has one but he thinks he might have two and like I said they are yours. No charge. However if for some reason this thing falls apart I checked craigslist today and lo and behold they are they are. Keep this for your archives just in case.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California