Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1965 41 dc

1965 41 dc

This boat had a complete rebuild 10 years ago: New fuel tanks, new fuel lines, 2 12K BTU Ocean Breeze ACs (8 years old), newer fridge, new fume detector, 9” Garmin GPS with UHD Fish finder, updated steering pump, both heads done 8 years ago, props 8 years old. New electric toilets. New cushions. Hide a bed. The risen glass side panels ar 5 years old, excellent shape. Marine stereo with Bluetooth. All new gauges.

Located in Kenosha, WI, 1 hr from Chicago

Issues: compression is good on both engines but port engine will squirt out some oil at high rpm. Windshield wipers don’t work. Generator runs but needs a tune up.
    $40k
    Akin Tosyali
    Hatteras 41 -Barbaros

Chicago

Barbaros, Hatteras 41' Before and after restoration

2. Re: 1965 41 dc

Well done sir! I really love how you put the before and after photos side by side. Good luck with the sale.

Re: 1965 41 dc

Sent you a PM. Funny thing, we were messaging here 14 years ago (probably about this same boat?) when I was in the market and ended up buying my Tiara.

are you selling the Tiara? Is it bigger??
    I want to move to a bigger boat, preferably with 3 cabins
    Akin Tosyali
    Hatteras 41 -Barbaros

Chicago

Barbaros, Hatteras 41' Before and after restoration

Nope, it's significantly smaller!
    It's a 2900 Open. I may keep it through the start of the next boating season even if we buy a Hatt... to protect our boating season time, under the assumption that we may find some issues to deal with or projects/upgrades to make on the boat that we buy.