Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Check out this 63 CP that just popped up

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/198...3-cmy-3860882/

Looks nice, plus under concrete cover the last ten years.

2. Re: Check out this 63 CP that just popped up

That’s the definition of CLEAN. Mike does a great job in marketing boats, taking tons of photos, prepares decent spec sheets, plus he has everybody you would need to buy, and take care of a vessel after purchase right at his fingertips. He’s one of only two brokers I know still in business who I trust. The way he’s been slamming out boats the last year, I smell retirement in the near future.

Re: Check out this 63 CP that just popped up

Mike Webster is a great broker: we bought our boat through him and now that it’s time to sell her we listed with him too!
    Michael & Beth
    Hull Number CV312
    63’ Cockpit Motor Yacht
    1986 model launched in August 1987

That is a very, very nice example!

Just sea trialed a boat for Mike last month. Of course, it sold.
    As many of the boats we run for him.
    If anybody calls Mike, Tell him Ralph said to sell this one to you and I'll be rite back up to help.
    This boat was 2 slips further down the A dock.
    Why it came out from under a covered slip to an open floating dock, I do not know.

I am confused with the listing. One of you shoppers can check me. 840HP 12V71TIs usually had ZF clutches. This one still has the TD 514s.
    Also the raw water system to the exhaust dump cans has been modified. Better???

Also, and Mike knows my issues, work at Lamb's usually Sucks. Before and after the new yard's owners (same crew). Please check well any work done there.
    I'm sure Lamb's did not paint the engines and dribble paint everywhere (but??).

I would question the RO system. Should not of been used in the Ortega river, hopefully pickled well.
    She sure is pretty. May make a real dream boat.
    Last edited by Captain Ralph; 07-27-2021 at 05:56 PM.

The boat has 650hp motors and left the covered slip in 2018 to travel the Eastern Seaboard. When we got back all the covered slips were rented……
    Michael & Beth
    Hull Number CV312
    63’ Cockpit Motor Yacht
    1986 model launched in August 1987

Quote Originally Posted by Westfield 11 View Post
    The boat has 650hp motors and left the covered slip in 2018 to travel the Eastern Seaboard. When we got back all the covered slips were rented……
    Way Oh, Then please slap Mike around a few times. AND blame me.
    The ad was a bit miss leading.
    You do have the same conservative 650 Detroits W/ TDs that I have. Will run forever, As mine have.
    Last edited by Captain Ralph; 07-27-2021 at 08:40 PM.

Has anyone seen in person or been aboard this cpmy ,since the listing?

Nice Hatteras, and with the right engines, too. This will make someone very happy, and I suspect won't take long.