Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wetever

Wetever

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/198...mg--3856169/My Hatteras is now with the broker. Check out the video. It gives you a great feel of the layout of a 63 galley down CPMY
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

2. Re: Wetever

Quote Originally Posted by RonNP View Post
    https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/198...mg--3856169/My Hatteras is now with the broker. Check out the video. It gives you a great feel of the layout of a 63 galley down CPMY
    Nice photos, but didn’t see any photos of the mentioned staircase to the “captains quarters” (is that the owners stateroom, or crew?), nor could I see any video. . The write up it’s self is virtually unreadable due to the lack of punctuation. The broker likely pasted a write up that had punctuation into the YW template, where all punctuation disappears, because if you think the publics side of YW is bad, you ought to see how horrible it is from the brokers side. He’s going to have to go back in and rewrite it using html code. The photos look great. Good luck with the sale.
    Last edited by Retired1; 07-24-2021 at 11:36 AM.

Re: Wetever

Hit the video button under where the price is and that brings up the video.
    John
    1981 58 Yachtfish Hull 477
    Wickford RI

Re: Wetever

Quote Originally Posted by Retired1 View Post
    Nice photos, but didn’t see any photos of the mentioned staircase to the “captains quarters” (is that the owners stateroom, or crew?), nor could I see any video. . The write up it’s self is virtually unreadable due to the lack of punctuation. The broker likely pasted a write up that had punctuation into the YW template, where all punctuation disappears, because if you think the publics side of YW is bad, you ought to see how horrible it is from the brokers side. He’s going to have to go back in and rewrite it using html code. The photos look great. Good luck with the sale.
    Back Port corner of salon you can see it in the picture.
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>