Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 43' My For Sale

43' 1987 My For Sale

1987 43' MY with 671 TI's Detroits with 1300 hrs, Wesmar Satbilizers, excellant condition, all the amenities, many upgrades, Northstar 941x GPS, autopilot, Northstar 961DX GPS Chartplotter, Furuno 48mi 1932 Mark2 Radar, Avon RIB with Yamaha Outboard, Marquipt electric davit, 2005 total new Stratoglass bridge and aftdeck enclosures, washer/dryer, updated custom interior , boat in Mass., Possible slip avail with boat, Asking 239,900 email jzanni@comcast.net
    Last edited by jzanni; 06-15-2006 at 07:12 AM.

Re: 43' My For Sale

What model year?
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by jzanni
    671 TI's Detroits with 1300 hrs, Wesmar Satbilizers, excellant condition, all the amenities, many upgrades, Northstar 941x GPS, autopilot, Northstar 961DX GPS Chartplotter, Furuno 48mi 1932 Mark2 Radar, Avon RIB with Yamaha Outboard, Marquipt electric davit, 2005 total new Stratoglass bridge and aftdeck enclosures, washer/dryer, updated custom interior , boat in Mass., Possible slip avail with boat, Asking 239,900 email jzanni@comcast.net
    I am not interested in buying...I have a 43DB. Just curious where you installed the washer/dryer

Year is 1987

Do you hAVE ANY PHOTO'S, WHAT WILL SHE CRUISE AT.

I do have photos which I can email. She cruises at an honest 13-14 knots according to the GPS depending on fuel and water load. She has Wesmar Stabilizers which knock 1 or 2 knots off of what she would normally cruise but are well worth it. I would not buy this model boat without stabilizers
    because in any type of sea other than head on she would roll terribly.
    With stabilizers she is a totally different boat. I had them put on a few years ago and they are well worth the big expense