Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. In the “If you see something-say something “ category

I would like to document here, since no government agencies have humans who answer their phones anymore, that today there was an unusual amount of airplanes flying out of Ft. Pierce Airport-down to the Nuclear Power plant and back, so I opened Flight Radar24 to discover the registration of the planes to be: Dagestan Airlines, Kyrgyz Airlines, Mountain Air, Lagun Air, Alitalia Cityliner, Shenzhen Funian, and Fika Salaama Airlines. With the 20th Anniversary of 9/11 coming up in less than 90 days and all I found it rather odd, especially if you check what countries they are registered in. I used to have a client who was head of Cyber Security of Homeland Security, and another who was head of the DEA Southern Region, but they both retired with some really(!!!) sweet pensions. So, if any of you know anyone who might give a crap, give them a holler.
    Last edited by Retired1; 07-15-2021 at 06:54 PM.

Re: In the “If you see something-say something “ category

Quote Originally Posted by Retired1 View Post
    I would like to document here, since no government agencies have humans who answer their phones anymore, that today there was an unusual amount of airplanes flying out of Ft. Pierce Airport-down to the Nuclear Power plant and back, so I opened Flight Radar24 to discover the registration of the planes to be: Dagestan Airlines, Kyrgyz Airlines, Mountain Air, Lagun Air, Alitalia Cityliner, Shenzhen Funian, and Fika Salaama Airlines. With the 20th Anniversary of 9/11 coming up in less than 90 days and all I found it rather odd, especially if you check what countries they are registered in. I used to have a client who was head of Cyber Security of Homeland Security, and another who was head of the DEA Southern Region, but they both retired with some really(!!!) sweet pensions. So, if any of you know anyone who might give a crap, give them a holler.
    Except for Mountain Air NONE of those carriers fly within the US, and two of them are, I believe, extinct. Very interesting.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

3. Re: In the “If you see something-say something “ category

Quote Originally Posted by oscarvan View Post
    Except for Mountain Air NONE of those carriers fly within the US, and two of them are, I believe, extinct. Very interesting.
    My thoughts exactly. I even took screen shots of their flight paths. It’s rare to have planes flying back here, and their noise made me curious. I’ve found Flight Radar 24 to be extremely accurate, and those names were like WTF!?

Here's the page, but the Feds are usually pretty weak: https://hotline.faa.gov/

I'd be tempted to call that airport and ask them what's going on.
    At the mouth of the Caloosahatchee
    1984 52C

6. Re: In the “If you see something-say something “ category

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceClark View Post
    Here's the page, but the Feds are usually pretty weak: https://hotline.faa.gov/I'd be tempted to call that airport and ask them what's going on.
    Thanks, I filled out the form. Calling any airport and speaking to a human is like trying to reach a human at the customer service of Budget Rent a Car. It’s impossible by design. I’ll drive over tomorrow and see what I find. I know from previous visits that there’s a huge amount of students from Muslim countries there in the Flight School, but that doesn’t explain their planes. After 9/11 I reported to the FBI a house on North Bay Village that was rented by a group of Palestinians who owned bodegas in the hoods, one who’s wife (she wore the full Muslim gear)was the daughter of one of the Bahama Ministers of something or another. Boats were coming and going in the middle of the night for weeks. I shit you not - I swear I saw Osama Bin Laden in the back seat of a white Lincoln Town car surrounded by other guys also in full white Muslim robes -after 9/11. Considering how many decades I went back and forth to the Bahamas via Haulover Inlet before sunrise- without EVER seeing LEO, it’s certainly plausible for someone with Bahama government connections to do the same..and I owned Cigarette type boats! Oh, the FBI did raid the house two days later and it was empty. I’m telling you I made eye contact with Osama Bin Laden. I’m like the Forrest Gump of meeting muslims, and them telling me their plans. I’m the one that outed the real mosque Omar Mateen attended, which wasn’t the one the FBI first thought it was. It was also soon vacated. That’s a whole different story.
    Last edited by Retired1; 07-16-2021 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Spelling

Perhaps you should call the local FBI field office. They are pretty easy to reach (a live person).

We live in scary times, so anything un-ordinary like this needs to be investigated.

Thanks for posting

Tons of flight training activity here in Vero and FoPo I wouldn’t worry. If anyone blows up the nuke plant it will be the incompetent idiots that work there.
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

Here was one of the more interesting events navy seals were called in to blow up the explorer.
    Some idiot guard left the gate open you can’t make this stuff up

https://apnews.com/article/85ae82738...23b04d276ba6c4
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976

Endless Summer
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976